Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i am what i am.

i am many things. athletic is not one of them. i love many things. kayaking is not one of them. what i DO love is making my friends laugh. prepare to do so. during seth's birthday weekend, we spent most of the time at the beach. i was coerced into trying my hand at kayaking. hilarity ensued. mind you, this is only a smidgeon of the delight that was me kayaking that day, but you'll get the gist of the experience as a whole.

4 comments:

Kasi French said...

That was fantastic!!!!!

Hizzeather said...

So awesome! :)

Karly said...

That's so great! I've never been at the beach, I bet it would be hard with the waves. Too funny, thanks for sharing.

Aubrey Messick said...

When I'm having a bad day, I just watch this video. Hahaha!!! Make me smile every time. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails