What??? Oh no!! I'm so sorry Paula :(
WHAT?!?! I'm so sorry! We'll have to do Cafe Rio before next Thursday, then. Cafe Rio salads make everything all better.
No! I'm so sorry! You are amazing. You will find something soon. xoxo
Oh boy Paula! THat's really REALLY awful! I'm sorry. :( I'll keep my ears open and let you know. Good luck! Love ya!
I'm sorry to hear that. You should go back to school. I know of a good school in an exotic location. :-)-Ivan
Are you kidding me! Ugh. I'm so sorry Paula. I know the feeling. Well. Let's look for a job together!!!
Dang it! I am so sorry! Been there, and it sucks. I know you'll land on your feet though. Good luck!
I am SO sorry! I may be there myself soon. You will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What??? Oh no!! I'm so sorry Paula :(
WHAT?!?! I'm so sorry! We'll have to do Cafe Rio before next Thursday, then. Cafe Rio salads make everything all better.
No! I'm so sorry! You are amazing. You will find something soon. xoxo
Oh boy Paula! THat's really REALLY awful! I'm sorry. :( I'll keep my ears open and let you know. Good luck! Love ya!
I'm sorry to hear that.
You should go back to school. I know of a good school in an exotic location. :-)
-Ivan
Are you kidding me! Ugh. I'm so sorry Paula. I know the feeling. Well. Let's look for a job together!!!
Dang it! I am so sorry! Been there, and it sucks. I know you'll land on your feet though. Good luck!
I am SO sorry! I may be there myself soon. You will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment