Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Happiest of Birthdays

I have the best friends in the whole world. Hands down. I know I'm hard to live with but it seems that the Lord keeps blessing me with people that are willing to put up with me. I'm a lucky girl.
So, for the big 2-4 the girls got together and threw a birthday party for me...Hollywood style! They reserved the theater in our complex and decorated it with stars, a faux HOLLYWOOD sign (it was a beaut!) and my very own red carpet. Cute Kim walked me up to the room and when I walked in it was completely dark and flashes were going off everywhere. I was so confused. Then I heard, "Miss Peralta, smile for us!" "Over here, Miss Peralta." "Paula, can we get an interview?" And then I realized what was going on...PAPARAZZI! I started crackin' up and, of course, took a minute to strut my stuff on the red carpet.
After cupcakes and sparklin' cider, we hit Downtown Disney for some dinner at The Rainforest Cafe. So fun! It was fantastic! Definitely one of the best birthdays EVER! Props to Jeni & Co. for makin' my day super special!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails