I can't even handle it. Jeni and I went to the Destiny's Child concert in Anaheim last night. They are so HOT! What divas! It was an incredible show. And I do love me some Destiny's Child. Hee-hee! I can't even handle how awesome they are live. Those girls can SING! Oh, man! You can't help but get down with your bootylicious self when listenin' to those lovely ladies. And, believe you me, I've done my fair share of scoffing at Pop Culture...but you can't help but love these ladies. They are VERY talented. And I saw their faces...now I'm a believer! Hee-hee! Fo' sho!
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Make Me Lose My Breath
I can't even handle it. Jeni and I went to the Destiny's Child concert in Anaheim last night. They are so HOT! What divas! It was an incredible show. And I do love me some Destiny's Child. Hee-hee! I can't even handle how awesome they are live. Those girls can SING! Oh, man! You can't help but get down with your bootylicious self when listenin' to those lovely ladies. And, believe you me, I've done my fair share of scoffing at Pop Culture...but you can't help but love these ladies. They are VERY talented. And I saw their faces...now I'm a believer! Hee-hee! Fo' sho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment