
Simple minds, simple pleasures. I'm pretty much the embodiment of that saying. Yep, it's true. On Friday, I went with 4 of my adult friends and 3 kids to the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana. Now, in my defense, I didn't realize that it was a first grade field trip sort of place. But the reality is that I loved every second of it. Okay, maybe not
every second but we definitely had a good time. I think that's pretty much the case anytime Angel and I are together. That said, lemme give you a little rundown of the joys that are to be found at the Discovery Science Center. Their big exhibit right now is "BubbleFest!" which consists of a crazy Euro-Asian man running around with giant bubble wands trapping people in a

soapy substance while wearing iridescent magician's clothes. Get the picture? Needless to say, it was good times. After the bubble show, we dressed up like astronauts and played around in space shuttles, tested our hand-eye coordination and pretended we were birds with giant styrofoam wings! Okay, I was the only one that wore the wings but it was good times all around.
3 comments:
How come I checked your blog yesterday and the last post was the one about Disneyland, then today I check and there are like 7 new posts? Craziness! My computer must do weird things with your blog. Anyway, reading about your experience at the orphanage made me all the more excited to head down to Guatemala in less than a week!
Mine seems to have had the same problem Silent!
The reason why it did that is 'cause I had all those blogs in the shoot and finished 'em up yesterday (or the day before). I always start to put the blogs up and never finish what I start (typical) so I finished 'em all up at the same time. I'm sorry for messin' with your heads. Your computers are fine, I'm just a crazy girl.
CJ! I didn't realize you were going to Guatemala for the summer. That's awesome! You're gonna love it! Oh, man! Maybe I'll come down and visit you!
Post a Comment