Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Frenzy!

I can't believe I've gone so long without posting. I know all my peeps have been anxiously awaiting their next glimpse into the exciting life of Miss Paula. Well, wait no longer, my friends.
Okay, it's been a month so I'll just run you through the past few weeks. Hold on, I have to look at my calendar - it's all a big blur of trips and tapping and drawing and guitar playing. Yep, it's true. I'm a busy girl these days.
It all started on September 19 - "International Talk Like A Pirate" day. After spending a great day with me mateys watchin' the damsels in distress walk the plank, I went to a G. Love concert with my partner in crime, Miss Angel "Sing Like a Diva" Westover. Those good times were followed by a glorious trip to the Big Apple. That's right, folks, New York City. My dad, grandma and aunt all live on the Upper West Side in Manhattan so it was a family reunion, of sorts. I be-bopped from Yankee Stadium to Chinatown with a few stops at the Empire State Building, The Rockefeller Center and the Polish Day Parade. Polska! It was good times. I caught up with a good friend of mine who is currently performing in The Fantastiks on Broadway. Bright lights and knock-off designers - it was a dream. Let's see, my beloved Rashawnduh turned the big 3-0, I renewed my Disneyland Annual pass and found a new place to live. All in all, it's been a productive, if somewhat frenzied, month. But wait, there's more! The Utah Peeps are rollin' in at the beginning of November for round two of the joys of Royal Carribean cruiselines. 'Cept, this time, we're trading in the Carribean for Mexico's Pacific coastline. There's a few new peeps joinin' up so I hope they can handle it!
Alrighty then, now that we're all caught up - here's to a few more weeks of friends, fun and furious tappin'!

2 comments:

C.J. said...

It's good to see you back up and blogging! Sounds like a fun month you had there.

Kate said...

Yay! I've missed your posts Miss Paula!

Related Posts with Thumbnails