Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Be-Dazzler

Okay, so I didn't get a be-dazzler for Christmas but I did get a new sewing machine from the Moms and Pops team. Man, it's a beauty! Luckily, Tall Mouse was having a huge sale on fabric so I traipsed right over there and bought some fabric to get started on my Christmas gifts. I'm making quilts for nieces and nephew - they're so cute! I'm so proud of myself and so excited about my little lap quilts. I'm the best auntie EVER!

1 comment:

B said...

That is a grand project and I am sure that they will love the blankets. After all how could they not when they are made with some much love!! Just don't leave a straight pin in any of them or your title of best aunt will fall dramatically! :)

I miss you already!

Related Posts with Thumbnails