Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bowling for Spiderman

Everytime I see the Blogger.com bookmark on my web bar, I feel a flash of guilt for the lack of blogging. And, I occassionally get the non-confrontational guilt trip from the blogamaniacs I call friends. So, even though it's late, I still haven't read my scriptures and I have to get up in less than 6 hours, this one's for you.
Okay, so after class, I met up with some friends to go bowling. Why is bowling so fun? I'm not sure. My personal opinion (and Johnny Durmeier concurs), is that it's the large amount of high fives that are given and received during the course of a game. There's nothin' like gettin' a high five from those you respect and like a great deal, but don't know well enough to hug. Although, that doesn't really apply to me 'cause I've never met a stranger that I didn't want to hug. 'Cept maybe that freaky Spiderman wannabe on Hollywood Blvd. that Rachael took a picture with. But that's a story for another time.
Between work, school, piano lessons, Activities Committee, OCMCO and this craziness that we call life, I sure do miss you! If you're reading this, it means you love me. And that means I love you. Yeah, I'm fickle that way. But that's why you love me.
Until next time.
P.S. I bet on 4 games of bowling tonight. The good news is I won a dinner and an ice cream. The bad news is I lost two dinners. Serves me right.

2 comments:

The Love Collective said...

Just showing love. Great blog, btw.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

adorable pearsons said...

Good job keeping up the posts! I would go bowling with you anytime- so bring your A game up here so we can get our fancy shoes on and GO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails