I went to the beach again this weekend. Utah Peeps, you have my permission to be so jealous. The weather was gorgeous and, for a few hours, life was so good. So, I'm a woman on a mission. I've decided to dedicate my summer to rediscovering the joys of California. Right off the bat, it's pretty safe to say that I'll probably be spending in inordinate amount of time at the beach. Whut?! It's what we do here. Don't hate. Seriously, though. There is SO much to take in here - museums, plays, concerts, game nights and even the occasional rodeo thrown in. Good times, indeed. Anyhoo. I'm pretty pumped about the whole shenanigan. Even if I'm doing it all in hope that it will ease the pain of my Martha leaving me. Buh. Moving on. If you're feelin' adventurous, you give me a call or come visit. There are good times to be had in SoCal with Miss Paula!
4 comments:
Okay, seriously! What are you trying to do to us that live in Land-Locked UT!?! Enjoy every moment and then some!
Why else would you live in Southern Cal! Rad blog Paula!
Paula - Please write to us! I found your blog and for some reason your email address doesn't work anymore! Here is our blog: http://www.jasonandtisha.blogspot.com/
Love you - Yes I am jealous of your beach!
Miss Paula. You are beautiful! I love your bathing suit! We should be blog friends: kileyandtyler.blogspot.com. You should totally check it out. Hopefully i will be down in California sometime this summer to visit the fam, you are making me miss it!
Post a Comment