in case you can't tell, i've spent a good portion of the past week blogging about pop culture and other frivolities. maybe i'm subconsciously trying to add levity after days of political blogging. or maybe i'm attempting to drown my general dissatisfaction with my life in an endless round of pop music videos, dreamboat pics of lee pace and videos of snl skits. who knows? at any rate, i'm only mildly embarrassed to share my love of all things pop culture with the world.
for today, i hearken back to the days of acid washed jeans and hot pink scrunchies. you know you love it. listen up, ladies. there's some very insightful dialogue about men in here. can anyone name this movie?
oh, and for all you worried mother-types out there, i'm not dissatisfied with my life. maybe just mildly annoyed that i can't find an occupation that requires me to lay out on the beach, sipping fruity beverages and chatting on facebook all day. if you have that job and your company has any openings, you let me know. in the meantime, just know that i love my life. even if i do have to do my own laundry and scrub my own toilets. it's my trial to endure. yes, pity me.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ummm... wow. WOW.
Amazing.
You are sooooo my hero, Miss Paula!
Oh yeah - I love me some Teen Witch. My sisters & I used to watch that movie all the time, until The Dad "accidentally" recorded a tennis match over the last half. Seriously, I still want to be Louise when I grow up.
Teen witch! love love LOVe that movie!'cept that lady still creeps me out!
OH MY GOSH!! Teen Witch is the best! The actress who plays Louise in the movie was in my ward in Studio City! (That's right, she and her hubby were baptised and she is full Mo now) I never actually talked to her though - I was to nervous! Best Star spotting ever - Sacrament Meeting.
Awesome! Top that! :)
Post a Comment