Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the waiting game.

while we count down the hours and minutes until the release of the most anticipated tween movie since harry potter, m'girls and i are keeping busy.


angel's got a throwback to 311. 'member them? great band, great music. edward's amber eyes are most delicious.


tory's makin' a very bold statement about what she wants in a man. edward can take me to that grassy meadow and sparkle for me anytime!


and me, well, i just miss home. and, on behalf of the people of forks, i'd like to thank edward for puttin' it on the map. well, technically, it was stephanie meyer but she doesn't have amber eyes and her skin doesn't sparkle in the sunlight. i don't think.


look, ma! puffy paint! aren't we crafty?


see you friday! for the diehards, right at 12:01am. unfortunately, i'm a fan, but i'm not a diehard. at 12:01am, i'll be snug in my bed. but i'll be dreaming of you. and all the eighty gamillion screaming teenage girls waiting in line with you. i'll be rollin' in friday night. yeah, baby. i'm a fan.

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

You've got to be kidding me! You girls are hilarious. I am so impressed by the dedication. Way to go girls!!!

Mo said...

I am definately a die hard.. Along with Mom, Britt, Cristi, Gabby, My BOSS, and Jen (from work)! haha

Chazlyn Robbins said...

I love your shirts! What a great idea. Tim and I went to Twilight last night. I loved it! He says he wants to read them now. We'll see. Your hair is so long!

Related Posts with Thumbnails