Tuesday, March 24, 2009

famous!

okay, maybe not. but ocmco DID have a very nice article written after the concert saturday. click HERE to read it. love love love it!


the organization just keeps getting better and better! it's amazing and i'm so grateful to be a part of it all.

our next concert - goin' home - is scheduled for june 19. tickets go on sale may 1. for more information go to www.ocpac.org.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats Paula. I remember seeing you guys perform a year ago. Did you see my little niece Saylor? She's in the choir too. Wish I could have been there.

Hizzeather said...

Awesome! I just wish you gals had a tad more lipstick on...it's too light.


:D

Mo said...

Pretty girls.. and guy! I wish that I was able to come down to a concert and hear you guys sing! I just bet it's AWESOME! Loves.

Aubrey Messick said...

paula, you're gorgeous. i'm sorry i missed the show. thanks for doing lunch today. i heart you. a lot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails