Wednesday, April 01, 2009

me too, please!

i met up with miss allie and katie at the ward activity this weekend and was introduced to sally the scooter. i've been obsessing over getting one for many moons and after our scooting adventure - and by adventure i mean that i just rode around the parking lot a bit - i just can't stop thinking about it.


so, mom and dad, if you're reading this, can i PLEASE have a scooter for my birthday? i promise i'll always wear my helmet and let you ride it whenever you want.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I kind of want to test drive one just to see how I like it. Too bad it's not very practical for hauling a kid around, or for how often the snow suprizes you in Utah.

B said...

I have looked at these for about four years now, but like Sarah said . . . not as practical in Utah and our unexpected snow storms!

I hope you get one! Good luck with the parents!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails