okay, maybe not...lemme 'splain. pretty much, the LAST place i wanted to be was in that circle. it doesn't take a body language expert to figure that little tidbit out. more than not wanting to be there, i'm almost certain i was TERRIFIED of catching the bouquet (sorry, mom). to all my girlfriends that will be single when i get married: i promise i won't make you stand in a huddle and watch me chuck floral arrangments at you. promise.
5 comments:
I totally appreciate that! The last couple of years, I have just flat refused to stand in the circle. You are fabulous! Miss you!!
I didn't do that at my wedding. Cuz I always hated being forced to join the crowd. I love the picture though. Totally hilarious!
I have a similar picture. I framed it for my Dad for Christmas! He hated it but deep inside I think he loved it! HOPE ALL IS WELL!!
Hi Paula its Natalie, cute blog! I stumbled on it looking at Leslie's blog list, I am glad I found you!!!!
That picture is awesome!!
Post a Comment