Monday, October 05, 2009

what're your fall shows?

i'm having a hard time getting into any of the fall shows.
okay, to be TOTALLY honest, there isn't a single
show i'm watching. all that might have changed with this little gem.


wait, do the hills and the city count? i watch those.
what? quit judging me.

no seriously. what are your top 3 tivo-worthy fall shows?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

um, hello! "the office"? i'm also getting hooked on "modern family" on abc. and "glee" is pretty good to. okay, those are mine. love you. miss you.

Allen said...

Oh dear... I watch Heroes, Glee, Modern Family, Flash Forward, Community, and I will start watching V when it starts up next month. I guess what I am saying is I watch way too much TV.

Allison said...

I won't judge you for The Hills or The City . . . since I watch both religiously :)

I also am loving Glee.

Aubrey Messick said...

Community is Heee-larious. Love me some Joel McHale. I'm also hooked on Grey's, Private Practice and my Mother makes us watch DWTS cuz Donny Osmond is on it. Oh brother!!!

Aubrey Messick said...

Oh, and I didn't say The City of The Hills...cuz they don't count. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails