Thursday, April 15, 2010

good hair.

have you seen chris rock's documentary good hair?
it's suuuuper interesting. highly recommend.
school is going great! oh the stories i'll have
when this is all over. i'll fill you in very very soon!
xo

7 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

look at that perfect quaff. i'm loving it on you.

Hizzeather said...

Wow...GREAT picture!

FitterTwit said...

Holy Machunka... you mean GREAT hair! :)

Melissa said...

Your hair looked FABULOUS! YOU are fabulous! xoxo

Susan said...

holy gorg! totally can't wait for some amazing tutes

Shari Davis said...

You look hot!! Love the hair!

Jaedon Flora said...

You are as beautiful as ever. Jerek wanted to see a picture of "Paula-love". He still calls you that and asks to go to your house on a regular basis. Love ya! Tisha PS I tried to email you but I think I have the wrong email address. I need updated info (big smiles)

Related Posts with Thumbnails