Monday, April 05, 2010

seismic waves.

southern california had a 7.2 earthquake yesterday.
holy craziness! it was a doozie.
this little cartoon made me laugh...a lot.
so funny 'cause it's so true.

2 comments:

FitterTwit said...

Seriously... we felt it in AZ!!! I've NEVER experienced an earthquake before! My bed shook and when I ran out to ask my husband what it was I noticed all the light fixtures were swinging. Now I CAN'T imagine being closer to the epicenter!!! Even THAT amount of earth shifting was enough to freak me out. If I lived in California... I'd be packin right now! GEEZ! Freaked me out!!!

Melissa said...

It's bizarre how far it was felt! Our friends at the river felt it in AZ too. We lost water out of our fish tank! We took to our door jams and waited forever for it to cease. Totally weird. I packed a blanket and shoes before going to bed in case we had to escape quickly in the night.

Related Posts with Thumbnails