okay Paula--how is the show for younger viewers? My 7 yr old LOVES JB and wants to go. Thanks and I want to see it as much as her :)
i am so in love.like love love never say never. went by myself, and had a grand ol time!
I love it! Awesome picture. Have you seen his movie?
I just found this blog on one of my friend's blog. http://blog.cjanerun.com/You should check it out, she's hilarious! She reminds me of you. miss you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay Paula--how is the show for younger viewers? My 7 yr old LOVES JB and wants to go. Thanks and I want to see it as much as her :)
i am so in love.
like love love never say never. went by myself, and had a grand ol time!
I love it! Awesome picture. Have you seen his movie?
I just found this blog on one of my friend's blog. http://blog.cjanerun.com/
You should check it out, she's hilarious! She reminds me of you. miss you.
Post a Comment