So, so glad I'm not the only one who came to this meme a little late - just watched the real vid today for the first time too. Hilarious! You have to see the Stephen Colbert / Jimmy Fallon / Taylor Hicks cover. Classic stuff.
Weekend fun? Fictionist concert, Bollywood night with my amazing roommate Christina and our friends, the usual antics. Never a dull moment. :) I'm coming home next weekend (and hopefully dragging along Miss Davis) - hope to see you, Paula dear!
1 comment:
So, so glad I'm not the only one who came to this meme a little late - just watched the real vid today for the first time too. Hilarious! You have to see the Stephen Colbert / Jimmy Fallon / Taylor Hicks cover. Classic stuff.
Weekend fun? Fictionist concert, Bollywood night with my amazing roommate Christina and our friends, the usual antics. Never a dull moment. :) I'm coming home next weekend (and hopefully dragging along Miss Davis) - hope to see you, Paula dear!
Post a Comment