Better late than never, eh? Life is good, my darlings. Not as good as the UPs, mind you, but good enough. It's been a busy past few months and I thought my blogging days were over. But all that changed with a quick weekend trip to Utah. I was reminded how much I love the UPs and their blogging ways. And so here I am. Here's the latest and greatest:
March - missed out on Moab but made a trip to Vegas to see my auntie get hitched by Elvis. Good times, indeed.
April - scheduled a trip to Arizona, got stuck in the airport and ended up right back where I started withou actually going anywhere.
May - had a visit from my baby sister and her friend. Naturally, we hit DL and a few other prime SoCal locations. I tell you, this place never gets old.
June - headed to Washington for my sister's graduation and some family pictures. All the siblings were together for the first time in 6 or 7 years. Throw a game or two of RISK in the mix and you've got a recipe for a rip-roarin' good time.
July - headed up to the Hollywood Bowl in LA for an evening with Riders in the Sky. It was a tribute to Gene Autry and John Wayne. It's okay to be jealous - it was pretty much the best thing ever! Follow it up with a weekend trip to Salt Lake City and I'd say life is pretty close to perfect. Well, maybe not perfect, but good enough.
And here we are, mid-month and back to blogging.
1 comment:
I am so glad you came to visit us! We miss you when you aren't around. We really need to plan an outing! :)
Thanks for rejoining us in the blog world.....it is nice to hear what you have been up to!
Post a Comment