October was a flurry of material and plans for Halloween. And, boy, was it worth the tizzy! Four wigs and a few yards of fabric later, The Flinstones were in town! I still can't believe I was able to con our boys into wearing the costumes! I made the Wilma, Fred and Barney costumes and left Angel to work her Betty Rubble magic. It was seriously good times. We even won a Best Costume prize at the party we went to! Yabba-dabba-DOO!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Gone in a Flash
October was a flurry of material and plans for Halloween. And, boy, was it worth the tizzy! Four wigs and a few yards of fabric later, The Flinstones were in town! I still can't believe I was able to con our boys into wearing the costumes! I made the Wilma, Fred and Barney costumes and left Angel to work her Betty Rubble magic. It was seriously good times. We even won a Best Costume prize at the party we went to! Yabba-dabba-DOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LMAO!!! Those are fabulous costumes!!!
Now those are some fun costumes! Glad to see you on here!
Woah, Paula!! Holy smokes. this is Chad Lanenga from BYU-Idaho! I've been trying to find some contact info for the famous Tim Robbins and found your site! Wow how are things going? We are doing great, check us out at lanenga.com. Do you have any contact info for Tim?
Post a Comment