I've said it before and I'll say it again: I heart the Utah Peeps.
This weekend was the annual Moab trip. It was most assuredly a delightful time. We camped, hiked and laughed our heads off. It is so good to be around such a fantastic group of people. It was a comfortable and relaxing trip that was much needed. I spent the first day with Miss Brenda and the Barker Boys. Good times.
The rest of the Peeps rolled in on Friday night and that's when the insanity really began. I just can't even express the hilarious dynamic that exists among such a group.
Yay for friends.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for coming and playing with us! Now for the big 5K! :)
It was great to have you along! So glad you came.
Great to hear you hung around with the "Utah Peeps", but what am I? chopped liver? I live in Utah! I don't know if me and my pregnant wife would have been able to come to Moab, but maybe.
Love you anyway ;-)
Ivan and Rachel and Unborn Baby
Paula - We found you!!!!!!! Please send us an update! We are dying to hear from you! Love The Flora Bunch
Post a Comment