Monday, April 07, 2008

Giant Rockers and Poker Chips

It was another fun weekend in the great state of Utah. General Conference was the excuse, but the tickets fell through and we all know that I love my Utah Peeps. I kept the date and surely did not regret it.
As tradition dictates, Rachael and I kicked off the trip with some Cafe Rio. Matt and Sarah were kind enough to let me crash the newlywed party, so I called Magna home for the weekend. There were dance parties, poker games and even a giant rocking chair! I had so much fun, I didn't want to go home - even though there were rumors of snow in the coming days!
To all my UPs, I sure do love you! Thanks for all the dance parties, the Scattergories, the green visors, the pasta dinners, the digeridoo lessons and everything else that makes me love you.
I'm comin' back it 2 weeks - let's do it again!

2 comments:

B said...

Our evil plot is working . . . we just need to get you here a few more times and you will stay for good! :) We love having you here. So excited about our Most Valuable Walker award in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

What is this! Ivan, Rachel, and our unborn child are mortally offended! You simply must visit us next time. You know it's the right thing to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails