My little baby niece, Kyra, is sick in the hospital. She's had one surgery and it's lookin' like she'll have another in a few days. Our family has initiated a fast for her today. As I prayed for her this morning, I was reminded of Elder Bendar's words during his Conference address about praying for the mighty faith that can work miracles. I am so proud of my family for rallying around and calling upon the powers of Heaven to heal this little one. I'm grateful to have the gospel in my life - it instills peace and comfort in tumultuous times. I just want our little baby to get better.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Miss Kyra
My little baby niece, Kyra, is sick in the hospital. She's had one surgery and it's lookin' like she'll have another in a few days. Our family has initiated a fast for her today. As I prayed for her this morning, I was reminded of Elder Bendar's words during his Conference address about praying for the mighty faith that can work miracles. I am so proud of my family for rallying around and calling upon the powers of Heaven to heal this little one. I'm grateful to have the gospel in my life - it instills peace and comfort in tumultuous times. I just want our little baby to get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PAULA! YAY! You're a blogger too. OH goody.
God bless your sweet little Kyra and your family. Scary time. I hope all goes well. xoxo
Paula- we may be leaving soon and I am hoping you'll bust a move up here soon! We can't live this close and STILL not see eachother. PS- It's so hard to have sick little ones. We will be praying for her too!
Post a Comment