so, i hoped that changing my blog template would inspire me to kick up the blogging activity. we'll see how it goes.
in the words of sam cooke: a change is gonna come. or, in my case, the change has arrived, honey! i've moved out, moved up and moved on. and life is good.
in other news, tonight was the first episode of project runway: season five. it's not the same without my martha but it's still good times. my new roomie is a trooper and stuck out the late night viewing - and loved every second of it! i can't believe it's time for another season. i can't wait to see how it goes!
oh, and i have a new boyfriend. his name is facebook. the longer we're together, the happier i am. the best part is that he's not one of those boyfriends that takes me away from my friends; on the contrary, i'm closer than ever to my friends. in fact, he's encouraged me to get in touch with so many people that i haven't talked to in ages.
well, i've got a paper to write and no time to be sittin' on the computer. more later.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the new look! Love facebook! Love you!! :)
Paula - How are you??? Sounds like you are doing great! We want to meet this boy! Hey we will be in the Redwoods (Northern CA) on Fri Aug 8th. What do you think want to bring a tent and come camping with us? Email me ASAP!!!!! Love ya Tisha
Paula, I don't know how to break this to you but...facebook has been cheating on you. You see, he and I started a relationship about a month ago and things have been going really good. I think I might be in love. I hope you can someday find it in your heart to forgive me.
Post a Comment