Monday, September 15, 2008

groupie love.

i've been a not-so-closet fan of jason mraz for years. i regularly frequent his website to peruse his travel journals and tour photographs. look, don't judge me. if you can't be honest with your blog readers (whoever you are), who CAN you be honest with?! anyway. okay, then. the man is a genius. lyrically, dude's got it goin' on. that's all i'm saying. which is why i don't know why i waited so long to buy his latest album. i'm halfway through the first listen and just had to blog about it. yeah, i'm a groupie like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not heard of this group before but I'm going to try and find some of their songs and let you know what I think.
Aunt Linda

Gosfam said...

I love him too--I'm Yours is my current fav, but I haven't heard his whole album yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails