
i'm back from a wonderful mini-vacation to beautiful denver, colorado (more on that later) and, as promised, i have selected a winner for the "commenter of the month" award. well "selected" is kind of a broad term. i basically just wrote everyone's names down, put them in a bowl and pulled one out!
and the lucky winner of the $15 itunes gift card is...vicki davis! oh, the irony! for those of you that don't know, miss vicki is also affectionately known as my mother. that's right, my mama.
for the rest of you losers (sorry, couldn't resist), better luck next time. either way, i want you to know that it's okay to take a minute to send some lovin' and let me know you're out there. happy commenting!
2 comments:
Woo-Whoo...Lucky Me! I would like to thank Ms Paula for the wonderful teacher she is at learing about "blog commenting". She is trying so hard to get me techy. Hugs and kisses to all.
Aw man...I didn't even know there was a contest...how could I miss that?
Congrats mom-o-paula!
Post a Comment