lookin' forward to: bowling with the fam, yard sales with susan and
kissing jayden's face off...to name a few.
see ya in awhile!
1 comment:
Momma
said...
I was so glad you came home for Christmas. It was great to have all the girls here, now we just need to gert the boys here. You are an amazing daughter and I love you lots. I especially love the dance videos of you and Mona. Then of course there is Jayden who finally met the woman who lived in the computer for the last3 months!
1 comment:
I was so glad you came home for Christmas. It was great to have all the girls here, now we just need to gert the boys here. You are an amazing daughter and I love you lots. I especially love the dance videos of you and Mona. Then of course there is Jayden who finally met the woman who lived in the computer for the last3 months!
Post a Comment