Friday, September 18, 2009

ttfn & tgif.

my calendar says as of tuesday, summer is officially over.
i think i need this eve simone print to console me.
and just maybe i'll have to spend this afternoon at the beach.
y'know, saying goodbye to summer.

aside from that, my weekend will be filled with:

birthday dinners
girls day feat. john legend
church

what're you up to this weekend? anything fun? crafty? productive?
do tell.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll be missing your presence at poker night at my house on Saturday. I wish I was crafting. I have been feeling the need to do something with my hands, if only I had the time...

You Are My Fave said...

The last day of summer is like the worst day of the year.

Allison said...

That weekend sounds fabulous!
(Yes, I stalk your blog - just not secretly anymore!)
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails