two hours with mike loveland in photoshop 101
at art weekend - los angeles and look at me go!
now you see him.

now you don't.
oh the possibilities.
i've said it once or twice and i'll say it again:
if there's an art weekend comin' your way...GO!
p.s. don't you loooove seth's face in this?! i do.
4 comments:
Seth looks scary. :o I want to do an art class. My husband could actually teach me all I need to know, but he's more of a "demonstrator" than a teacher, if you know what I mean.
Very Impressive Paula.
You do me proud. Thanks for taking my class. You are awesome.
Mike
Actually, a little tip: If you want the wall to look smother, go over it with the healing brush after your clone job. It does a lot to smooth things out.
Thanks again.
MIKE?! you weren't s'posed to see. it was for all my non-photoshop literate friends. you're way too smart for me to fool. but them...well, i'm the goddess of photoshop, for all they know! haha. thanks for the tip - i'll have to try it next time!
Post a Comment