Tuesday, March 09, 2010

harem pants + paula = yea or nay?

how do we feel about harem pants?
more specifically, what do we think about
curvy girls in harem pants?
i'm seriously considering buying a pair.
what say ye, internet?

6 comments:

Hizzeather said...

This is a good friendship test, because if any one tells you to go for it, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND! :)

NO ONE should wear harem pants, NO ONE!

B said...

I think that they look like Hammer pants . . . welcome back 90s! Don't do it!

Aubrey Messick said...

you'd actually consider wearing these and not leggings? something is wrong here.

Melissa said...

I don't like them because they would make my legs look big. Since that is an issue with me, I say down with the pants! In a protest way.

Sarah said...

I seriously don't even get why they are in style. I say no.

Brittany Stiles said...

yea. you don't want to be the only one at paul mitchell without them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails