Monday, May 24, 2010

holy life.

i haven't blogged in 12 days.
pretty sure that's some kind of record for me.
in case you were wondering, here's what i've been up to:

i got my car broken into. 'twas annoying.
don't ever ever EVER leave anything valuable in your car.
seeeeriously, just don't do it.

i took my floor test at school...i passed.
on to the floor do to real life hair cuts.
craziness!

i baked a vegan chocolate avocado cake.
it wasn't half bad. i'd been wanting to try
the recipe for ages and finally had the chance.

i made this totally rad blanket.
we had a gift swap at school to celebrate
our graduation from core. i drew dez. she's the raddest.
rad dez + rad blanket = pure awesomeness.

what have you been up to the past 12 days?



1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's just not right. :( So sorry. This actually happened in our church parking lot. Now I hide everything that might be interesting when I park. I can't believe how low people sink. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails