I like it. The end.
I would like it better if I could see your beautiful hair all around it. Can it be worn that way?
Dont be mad at me but i dont like these headbands. I thought i did, but i decided i dont like them.
It's cute! A Lot of gals up here in Utah sport those around their foreheads, on top of the hair. That methodology has its pros and cons... Methinks I prefer your styling.
I have one of those and love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like it. The end.
I would like it better if I could see your beautiful hair all around it. Can it be worn that way?
Dont be mad at me but i dont like these headbands. I thought i did, but i decided i dont like them.
It's cute! A Lot of gals up here in Utah sport those around their foreheads, on top of the hair. That methodology has its pros and cons... Methinks I prefer your styling.
I have one of those and love it!
Post a Comment