Tuesday, June 15, 2010

dream dream dream.

one of the great things about school is it totally
fuels my need to be creative and crafty-like.

exhibit a. the dream board.
the assignment was to put together a collage
of dreams, goals and the like.

inspired by little green notebook's office boards,
i got to work on the foundation of said dream board.
the content was a little more difficult to come by.
it'd been awhile since i really thought about my dreams.
but here's what i came up with.

learn to play the guitar.
i've always wanted to get good. just never made time.
the dream board is changing all that.

be a celebrity stylist.
pmts is the first step. if you know any
celebrities that need to be styled, send 'em my way!

travel europe.
i've NEVER been...can you believe that?!
after i graduate, that's the first stop!

marry a prince.
hey, it's a DREAM board, okay?
it could happen.

graduate from pmts on time.
yeah, it's a lot less common than you would think.
but i wanna get my hair education and get to work.
that means no skipping, vacations, etc.
it's nose to the grindstone until april 2011.

become a famous blogger.
people do it all the time, right?
step one: be famous in your own mind.
step two: blog.
check check.

sew a quilt.
as i type, there are three unfinished
quilts in my closet. shame shame.

learn how to surf.
took lessons in maui.
a little more practice and this dream
will be a reality!

always be nice (no matter what).
yeah. not as easy as it sounds.

what would go on YOUR dream board?

3 comments:

Livi said...

what a creative idea! i love your frenchy photo

samandlivi.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I love the board. Love all your dreams too. How fun! As for the famous blogger, you already have some fans so I guess you're on your way. I'm way impressed by your goal to finish school on time when a lot of people don't. Way to go girlie!

OCMommyEsq said...

I LOVE this idea! It's been a while since I sat down and thought about my dreams. Thanks for reminding me to. And whenever you start sewing that quilt, just lemme know so that I can come over and watch how it's done. I want to do one of baby clothes that my son has grown out of, but I only know how to hot glue!

Related Posts with Thumbnails