Wednesday, June 23, 2010

summer (hair) love - GIVEAWAY!

sunshine and beach days are fun and all,
but can wreck MAJOR havoc on your hair.
to help keep those locks lookin' as hot as your bikini bod!
the locking spray protects from harsh uva rays and moisturizes hair,
keeping it from getting dry and brittle in the summer months.

here's the best part: it can be YOURS
('cause i'm generous like that).
here's what you have to do:

to enter the giveaway, leave a comment below telling (1) your summer plans
and/or (2) your favorite thing about summer.

but wait, there's more!
blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog and leave a comment
below with the link and you'll be entered AGAIN to win.

so good, right?!

giveaway closes sunday, june 27. winner will be announced monday, june 28.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

K, first...LOVE the book on the towel! Watch Jimmy Kimmel tonight at 10 p.m. The spoof from the screening I went to is supposed to be on there. :D

#1. Yosemite and San Elijo for camping trips
#2. Sleeping in! and no schedule unless we want one.

Melanie Jacobson said...

Hey, girl.

Long time no see!

We're going to Bear Lake this summer, spending lots of time at the pool, and doing some serious grilling. Favorite thing about summer? Not getting up early for school!

Susan said...

let me win, i need this

Martha O. said...

I'm working and not going to school and watching movies with Shelby and maybe possibly coming to SoCal. Fav summer thing? Summer nights, when the heat of the day is gone.

KILEY said...

Hey lady! I need to add you to my blogroll so I get updates on your lovely life in California! Miss you.

Madeline said...

Hey Paula -

It's me, Madeline Petersen, from Richland. So funny bumping into you on the blogosphere!

My favorite things about summer are sunburns + bbqs + fireworks. Love it.

I write a blog too, you can check it out here.

Shauna said...

love all Paul Mitchell product, duh.

PMTS for life!

My favorite thing to do in the summer is lay by the pool and mid-day BBQs with friends. I love taking a shower after being in the sun all day and going out at night with freshly burnt, tight skin and air-dryed hair.

I LOVE SUMMER!

Related Posts with Thumbnails