
(actually, the move from washington to california is what prompted my very first blog post)
it was just the adventure i needed and i've never looked back.
6 years does a cali girl make. i love it here. so much.
and now, i'm changing it up again.
things are picking up in the beauty biz and i needed to make the move from OC to LA.
orange and LA counties are only 60 miles apart, but it may as well be another world.
hard to explain but it's REAL different. the people, the lifestyle, the attitude (oc peeps got attitude but LA peeps got ATTITUDE *snaps*).
change is good.
i'm really excited to discover a new place. there's so much to see and do in LA. so many new and interesting people to meet and opportunities to be had.
oh hey, LA. let's do this.
4 comments:
Oh, Paula, you were MADE for L.A.!!! And you're so right - they are worlds apart in personality. As much as I adore Orange County, I'll forever be grateful I grew up in L.A. It really is just such an amazing place. I love the diversity and the at-ti-tude that you mentioned. So excited to watch you succeed, friend!
I so miss you. I'm glad you're doing well in LA. I think it's the traffic that makes it seem so far away. It's really difficult to just jump on the freeway and zoom to where you want to go. Are you coming to the Dec concert? I've always wondered what it would be like to be in the audience. Maybe you can tell me. ;) xoxo
Good luck Paula!! I know you'll do amazingly (:
Closer to my folks. You should visit. We all miss you.
Post a Comment