
Jeni introduced me to a girl she works with -- Chatelle. She's the blonde bombshell from Down Under! She is SO much fun! We went for a walk on Laguna Beach and just got to know each other. Then, we went to Islands and had the best bowl of endless tortilla soup known to mankind! It was SO good! Chatelle is so funny. She gave me a nickname -- Donny D. She calls Jeni -- Gladys! Gladys Knight and Donny Osmond are the only Mormons (excluding Jeni and I) that she knows so those are the nicknames she made up for us. Oh, and Napolean Dynamite -- that's where the "D" in Donny D. comes from. Good times. I call her Mama T. 'cause she's Catholic and so was Mother Theresa. So, maybe it's a LITTLE irreverent but it's all in good fun. I'm grateful to have met Chatelle. I am meeting so many great people in the few weeks I've been here. It just keeps gettin' better and better!
No comments:
Post a Comment