I got a job with Fluor Corporation! I have worked for them for the past 3 years in WA and a lady I worked with a bit in WA, Deanne Uberin, helped me into a position with Mervyn Sambles, Fluor's VP of Strategic Marketing. It's an answer to a prayer! This job is so perfect! It's a great environment and a fantastic opportunity. I feel so blessed and I can't help but feel like this is affirmation that I made the the right decision in moving here.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Fluor Corporation
I got a job with Fluor Corporation! I have worked for them for the past 3 years in WA and a lady I worked with a bit in WA, Deanne Uberin, helped me into a position with Mervyn Sambles, Fluor's VP of Strategic Marketing. It's an answer to a prayer! This job is so perfect! It's a great environment and a fantastic opportunity. I feel so blessed and I can't help but feel like this is affirmation that I made the the right decision in moving here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment