Friday, April 22, 2005
Fluor Update
Mervyn is SO great! He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. I am so honored to work for him. He is so aware of the world around him and it seems like he knows EVERYTHING -- from the political unrest in Iraq to who Tom Cruise is dating...he knows it all! It's actually really great 'cause it encourages me to be on top of current events. I love that I can go in and ask him questions about anything and have a great conversation. It's wonderful! Mervyn is from the UK. He's got a great sense of humor and we have an easy repore with one another. I'm very grateful. I was worried about working on the "Executive floor" which has a reputation for being VERY haughty and stuffy. It's not that way at all! It's very professional and business-like but Mervyn is very kind and cracks his share of jokes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment