I went body boarding for the first time today. Talk about makin' memories! It was really scary but at the same time! I got caught in a wave -- that was scary. But I rode a couple of waves, too -- that was FUN! Rachael, Jeni and I went to Newport Beach. Melissa (one of my roommates) has a brother that is a pro-surfer and he was in a competition there so we all went out to watch him. In between heats, we went to catch some waves of our own! Hee-hee. It was really fun. I love the ocean so much and I'm so grateful to be living somewhere that allows me to go anytime I want.
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Body Boarding
I went body boarding for the first time today. Talk about makin' memories! It was really scary but at the same time! I got caught in a wave -- that was scary. But I rode a couple of waves, too -- that was FUN! Rachael, Jeni and I went to Newport Beach. Melissa (one of my roommates) has a brother that is a pro-surfer and he was in a competition there so we all went out to watch him. In between heats, we went to catch some waves of our own! Hee-hee. It was really fun. I love the ocean so much and I'm so grateful to be living somewhere that allows me to go anytime I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was my feelings as well the first time I took a Bodyboard out to the water. I was extremely freaked out and scared but as soon as I rode a couple of waves I loved it. Had tons of fun.
Post a Comment