I love Disneyland. It's pretty much the happiest place on earth. Need I say more?I went to Disneyland for the first time today. It was SO MUCH FUN! I bought an Annual Pass so I can go whenever I want without having to wait in line or pay. It's pretty much the best invention ever! I love it so much! I'm going to go everyday -- well, as soon as I figure out which highways get me there, that is!
Jeni loves Disneyland so I'm sure we'll be going quite a bit. It's cool 'cause lots of people around here have the Annual Passes so we can just hop over after work or anytime we want. Emails have flown about recently with invitations to Disneyland. It's fun to go with a group 'cause then you have people to stand in line with. It's the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland so this year there all kinds of fun things going on. There is an extra special fireworks show every night. And Cinderella's Castle has been repainted and redecorated. It's all just SO awesome! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. I think EVERYONE should go to Disneyland at least once in their adult life. It's too good to miss!
California Adventure is awesome, too. My favorite ride there is Soarin' Over California. It's a flight simulated ride. So, it's like you're flying over all the best parts of California: the orange fields, the ocean, the forests, the Grand Canyon...it's too awesome for words!
No comments:
Post a Comment