Monday, May 16, 2005

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

All I have to say is I'm so grateful to have met so many loving and welcoming people since I moved down here. Let me see if I can explain. Jeni has a really good friend from the U -- Holly. Holly and I used to get on the phone and joke around with me when I was talkin' to Jeni when she was in CA and I was still in WA. SO, when I got down here and finally met Holly it was like we already knew each other. Anyway, Jeni met some people through Holly and when I hung out with all of them at Holly's birthday (at Bucca di Beppo -- the best restaurant EVER) it was like they became my friends, too. It's just nice to meet so many nice people. I feel really blessed and I am more and more certain that I made the right decision in moving down here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails