Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Moving

Melissa and Shantel dropped the biggity bomb of the century and told us they're movin' to Utah. And while I am very happy for them...I am not so happy about having to find a new place to live. Rar! They're names are on the lease and so when they move...we ain't got no home! Stinky. I guess we're not TOTALLY without options. It's just that 4 girls in a 3-bedroom makes for super cheap rent...well, cheap by OC standards anyway. So, Jeni and I are on the hunt. We've got a few friends that may be in the market for a move but it's going to be a pain either way we look at it. I'm NOT looking forward to it. It's times like this when I just want to live alone so I don't have to depend on anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living alone has it's perks...eating breakfast in your skivies, control over the tv, internet and stereo, making noise when you want and having silence when you want, making a big mess and not feeling bad about it...but there are drawbacks too...sole responsibilty for the bills, no one to ask if this outfit makes your butt look big, no one to hide chickens in dryers...and the fear of becoming too independent...weird fear to have...but it happens.

American Girl said...

That is true, but I will say that roommates definitely make things much more interesting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails