When I was at Fluor, I worked next to the SWEETEST lady...Carolyn Hoag-Hansen. She was such a sweetheart and I had the chance to invite her to the Newport Beach Temple Open House before I left and she accepted! I took her and her husband to the temple. It was a beautiful experience. They were very reverent and respectful of the temple and they were VERY grateful for the invitation. They are fantastic people and I hope they had a positive experience with the temple. The Spirit that resides there is so incredible. I love it! And I can't help but want everyone to have the opportunity to visit it and partake of the sweetness. The temples are very beautiful but it's so much more than the physical beauty. It is truly the House of the Lord. I feel so blessed to have a temple so near to me.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Newport Beach Temple
When I was at Fluor, I worked next to the SWEETEST lady...Carolyn Hoag-Hansen. She was such a sweetheart and I had the chance to invite her to the Newport Beach Temple Open House before I left and she accepted! I took her and her husband to the temple. It was a beautiful experience. They were very reverent and respectful of the temple and they were VERY grateful for the invitation. They are fantastic people and I hope they had a positive experience with the temple. The Spirit that resides there is so incredible. I love it! And I can't help but want everyone to have the opportunity to visit it and partake of the sweetness. The temples are very beautiful but it's so much more than the physical beauty. It is truly the House of the Lord. I feel so blessed to have a temple so near to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment