Who doesn't love pop concerts? That's what I want to know. I mean, screaming teens, overpriced souvenirs and ridiculously loud music...what's not to love?! Angel and I went to the All-American Rejects concert last week and, believe you me, it was more fun than a weekend with Batman. Good times all around. The best part was that the Pacific Amphitheater is connected to the Orange County Fairgrounds so we got all hopped up on fair food before we experience the joys of Tyson Ritter. Corn on the Cob, Brisket Sandwiches, Funnel Cakes...you name it, the OC Fair's got it! Okay, okay, back to AAR - they were fantastic. On the 10 scale, I was probably at a 4 before the show started. And they were only that high because I
thought the lead singer was smokin' hot. By the end of the show, they were up (WAY up) to 8 or 9 status. They put on a great show. The lead singer, Tyson Ritter, had a great sense of humor and was really good about playin' to the crowd. And the best part was that their set wasn't too long. They played really well for an hour and then left you wanting more but still satisfied. Makes perfect sense, right? Okay, bottom line - The All American Rejects are far from being rejects. In fact, if Tyson wants to knock on my door, he can be confident that he'll be received with open arms. Cheers.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!! You saw All American Rejects? I am jealous. That sounds like loads of fun. Plus you are right, the lead singer is pretty smokin' Hee!
Post a Comment