Saturday, August 05, 2006

Paintball!

On Friday, the whole office went out for an activity day and we played paintball at Camp Pendleton. It was totally crazy but so much fun! It was my first time but I'm happy to report that I held my own. Sort of. I've got some knees that are lookin' a little scraped up and bruised but each day gets a little easier. I can't believe how much fun it was. The head honcho had all his own gear and he gave me the best paintball gun in the world. Everyone was super jealous and tried to say it was the reason for my success in the battlefield but I wasn't havin' it. I've got skills, man. Skills. After the first round, the adrenaline was totally pumpin'! I was crackin' up at myself because I was getting so worked up. I just kept thinkin', "I'd never make it as a real soldier." Overall, besides the hit in the face and the leg, it was some seriously good times. I can see while people get so pumped up about it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails