everyone i talked to raved about the all day adventure
that is the road to hana. the second we hit the
road, i knew why everyone RAVED about it.
the road to hana is THE maui activity.
black rock beaches,
banana bread shacks (yum!),
GORGEOUS coves,
and the greenest valleys you've ever seen.
the down side is hairpin turns and one lane roads.
it gets pretty crazy. like...SERIOUSLY crazy.
honestly, the drive sucks but the views are incredible.
it's a maui must.
2 comments:
I wouldn't want to do the drive in the back seat of a car. Urp. My hub and I went there on our honeymoon and we traveled around the whole island. The back side is all brown volcano stuff and ranches. I don't know if you can get back there anymore. I think there is a gate just past the seven sacred falls area that is locked now. Someone let us through. This was 22 years ago so I'm sure the very narrow road has eroded even more!
I LOVE the road to Hana! Such a beautiful/treacherous/amazing adventure! So glad you could experience it.
Post a Comment