A.L.O opened for Jack Johnson this weekend in San Diego. And while I wasn't immediately impressed...they definitely grew on me. I think most of it stems from the fact that Zach (keys & vocals) played for Jack during his set later in the night. He is definitely one talented dude! Good music and even better lyrics...minus the Pecs song! Okay, so maybe I kind of liked the Pecs song...but just a little bit. It wasn't my favorite or anything. Honest, it wasn't.And in this life we're free to dream what ever we want toGood times all around. I'm really glad we hit Jack up for the 3rd time in just as many years. It was worth the hours spent on the 5 stuck in traffic and sweatin' our bums off in Jeni's non-air conditioned car. I love you, Jeni's car...wherever you are! And I love you, Jack!
But that doesn’t' mean that your dreams are gonna come true
Instead as a way of getting us to move
Life dangles your dreams in front of you
And unable to resist the temptation
We continue
2 comments:
I am going to see Jack Johnson on the 23rd of this month. So excited!! Then the cruise is right around the corner from that....what more could a girl ask for?!?!
Yay...we love you, Jack Johnson...wherever you are! I'm so, so, SO glad that you're going to the concert. It was really amazing. I'll get my Jack pictures up in the next couple of days. Good stuff.
Post a Comment