This is the 3rd time in just as many years that my summer has included a Jack Johnson concert. And lemme just say that it gets better every year. However, as much as I love the great state of California...UCSD's got NOTHIN' on The Gorge at George. Not a single thing. The concert was fantastic and I fell in love with Jack all over again (seemingly impossible, I know...nevertheless true). He is such a great musician and a fanstastic human being. He does so much good. Anyhoo. Enough about my crush on Jack...which, I might add, is harmless, respecting the fact that he has a beautiful wife and a cutey-patootie son named Moe. Hee-hee! So, Jeni and I met up with Holly, Dan and Co. for the concert. Great seats. Great pizza. Great weather. It was just plain ol' great!
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Summer Lovin'
This is the 3rd time in just as many years that my summer has included a Jack Johnson concert. And lemme just say that it gets better every year. However, as much as I love the great state of California...UCSD's got NOTHIN' on The Gorge at George. Not a single thing. The concert was fantastic and I fell in love with Jack all over again (seemingly impossible, I know...nevertheless true). He is such a great musician and a fanstastic human being. He does so much good. Anyhoo. Enough about my crush on Jack...which, I might add, is harmless, respecting the fact that he has a beautiful wife and a cutey-patootie son named Moe. Hee-hee! So, Jeni and I met up with Holly, Dan and Co. for the concert. Great seats. Great pizza. Great weather. It was just plain ol' great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are going to fit in so well with the gang on the cruise!
You think so?! Great! But what makes you say that? Is it because I'm blindingly beautiful? Just kidding! Is it 'cause I love Jack? He's fantastic.
Post a Comment