Man! The past four days seems like a blur! My mom came to visit and we had the time of our lives! It was so good to see her and play with her and love on her and laugh with her. Seriously, I had forgotten how hilarious my mom is. What a crack-up! Pictures to follow...but this was our itinerary. Friday:
Flew in (boy, were her arms tired...hee-hee!)
Universal Studios
Pageant of the Masters
Saturday:
LA City Tour & Movie Stars Homes Tour
Downtown Disney
Dinner @ Cheesecake Factory
Sunday:
Church
Recovery Time
Monday:
Office Visit
Newport Beach Temple Open House
Key Chain Hunting in Laguna Beach
Lunch at Johnny Rockets
Flew Home : (
It went by so fast and we were SO exhausted but it was SO much fun! I am so glad she got to come visit. The California sun wasn't shinin' so brightly but we had a good time. The whole fam is comin' in December...that'll be four times the fun...can't wait!
3 comments:
Mmmmmm, the Cheesecake Factory...my all time favorite and there isn't even one in Utah!
That sounds like a super fun weekend. I recently (like 2 months ago no) was on my maiden voyage to the Cheesecake Factory, and it was soooo good! That alone could make any weekend rad.
I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory! Lucky!
Post a Comment